Students can sign up now to receive the 1098-T form electronically.
Students can find the 1098-T eConsent sign-up link when signed into SiS.
- Select the Student Financial Center tab, then scroll down to the Tax Info section.
- When using a mobile device, select Finance Center, Finance and Financial Aid, Student Financial Center, then scroll down to the Tax Info section.
Signing up for eConsent means:
- You will no longer receive a paper form through the mail.
- You will be able to access the form earlier, faster and from anywhere you are.
- You will be able to view, print or save the form at your convenience.
- Eliminates the chance that the 1098-T form will get lost, misdirected, delayed during delivery, or misplaced once delivered.
- You do not need to re-consent each year.
- You will still need to confirm your current address in the Student Center even though a form will not be mailed to you.
- You will still be required to provide a correct a Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification (ITIN) to the University by completing a W9S Form as required by the IRS.