Students currently enrolled may print unofficial transcripts or request official transcripts through SiS Student Self-Service.
For students who are not currently enrolled or graduated, Transcript Request Forms (Electronic Form) and Transcript Request Forms (pdf) are available online and at The Solution Center. You may email your completed form along with a copy of your photo ID to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your form to 978-934-2041. Transcripts may also be requested in writing to The Solution Center at the address given below or faxed to 978-934-2041. Written requests should include:
- Dates of attendance
- Student identification or social security number
- Full name while in attendance
- Full address of where you want transcript(s) forwarded
University of Massachusetts Lowell
The Solution Center
220 Pawtucket St., Suite 131
Lowell, MA 01854-5141
- Requests will be processed within three to five business days. During peak times, requests may take seven to 10 business days.
- UMass Lowell does not provide transcripts to anyone with an outstanding obligation to the university.
- There is no charge for paper transcript requests.