Now there is a faster and easier way! Order your transcript online via this secure National Student Clearinghouse website.
There are 2 ways:
- Electronic (fast $3.50).
- Secure paper transcript sent via USPS ($4.65).
Transcripts can be generated for any student who has attended or graduated from University of Massachusetts Lowell on or after May 1987.
Expedited Electronic Official transcripts may be generated for any student who has attended or graduated from University of Massachusetts Lowell (previously University of Lowell) on or after May 1987.
- The secure paper transcript will be printed by the National Student Clearinghouse and will cost $4.30 via regular USPS. Express mail options are available for an additional charge.
- There is a limit of 3 transcript requests per transaction.
- Transcript requests cannot be processed for those with holds that prevent the release of a transcript. You will be notified via email if a hold exists. The electronic transcript order will be cancelled within 30 days if the hold is not removed.
- Official transcripts will include all careers: Undergraduate, Graduate and Online & Professional Studies careers.
STOP - Students who attended or graduated prior to 1987 can only request official paper transcripts by completing the form below. To order a paper transcript you must complete and sign the Transcript Request Form (pdf) and fax or email Registrar@uml.edu.
- Fax: 978-934-2041
- Email: Registrar@uml.edu