Students currently enrolled may print unofficial transcripts or request official transcripts through SiS Student Self-Service.
For students who are not currently enrolled or graduated, Transcript Request Forms (Electronic Form) and Transcript Request Forms (pdf) are available online and at The Solution Center. You may email your completed form along with a copy of your photo ID by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your form to 978-934-2041. Transcripts may also be requested in writing to The Solution Center at the address given below or faxed to 978-934-2041. Written requests should include:
- Dates of attendance
- Student identification or social security number
- Full name while in attendance
- Full address of where you want transcript(s) forwarded
- A copy of your official ID with your request (Student ID, State ID, License, or Passport)
University of Massachusetts Lowell
The Solution Center
220 Pawtucket St., Suite 131
Lowell, MA 01854-5141
- Requests will be processed within three to five business days. During peak times, requests may take seven to 10 business days.
- UMass Lowell does not provide transcripts to anyone with an outstanding obligation to the university.
- There is no charge for paper transcript requests.
Release of Academic Records for Deceased Students
The University of Massachusetts Lowell regards the academic records and credential (placement) files of deceased students as confidential information. The university will not release a deceased student's records unless required to do so by law or authorized to do so by:
- the executor of the deceased's estate; or
- the deceased student's spouse, parents or children.
The person requesting the deceased student's records will be required to provide documentary proof that the student is in fact deceased and to fully explain the reason for the request.
The request should contain as much of the following information as possible:
- All names of the former student
- Social security number or student ID number
- Date of birth
- Dates of attendance
The request must also contain this information:
- Name and address of person requesting information
- Relationship to former student - spouse, parent, executor/administrator of the estate, child, sibling
- Date of request
- Death certificate (photocopy is acceptable)