The Solution Center gives you the tools and information you need to register, pay your bill, or apply for financial aid allowing you to stay focused on being a student.
- Expedited electronic official transcripts now available! Request transcript information.
- Spring Invoices - the next invoice due date is April 7. Review payment options.
- Summer 2017 Registration: Course enrollment will begin on March 20. Course offerings are available for viewing in SiS or on the DOCE website.
- Fall 2017 Registration: Registration will begin on April 11. View Your Enrollment Appointment Date.
- 2017/2018 FAFSA If you have not done so already, please complete the new FAFSA application as soon as possible.
- IRS Data Retrieval Tool (DRT) will be unavailable for several weeks. Other options are available to complete your FAFSA.
- 2017/2018 UML Department Scholarship Application period is now OPEN! Current students can apply for scholarships between February 1 and March 31. Scholarships Applications.
Get Financial Aid Questions Answered 24/7
UMass Lowell has launched the award-winning GetAnswers online video service! Answers to all your financial aid related questions and much more are now at your fingertips 24/7.
Find the Perfect Schedule for You
The Schedule Builder allows you to enroll in the perfect schedule from your mobile device. You can enter breaks, add to your current classes, lock in selections as you browse, generate possible schedule combinations and even sort possible schedules by preference - all without having to log into SiS. Schedule Builder is part of the NOW Student Dashboard and requires logging in with your student email address.
Try Schedule Builder