Here are some resources to answer common technology questions if you live on campus.
- How to connect to WiFi on campus
- How to setup your e-mail on your mobile device (ActiveSync, iPhone, Android)
- TV information (Xfinity On Campus IPTV)
- Free software for students
- How to access the online housing portal
- Need to reset your password? You can do so via the password reset website or via the help desk.
Other Technology questions? Contact the IT HELP DESK
On campus, dial ext. 4-4357 or 978-934-4357
To call toll free: 866-435-7437
University Crossing, Suite M50 - 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
O'Leary Library, 1st floor - during the academic year 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Lydon Library, 1st floor - 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.