Bachelor of Liberal Arts
Read about the 3-year option - High Density (HD) Liberal Arts Degree HD
The specific degree requirements are:
1. Concentrations requirement
- 6-8 courses in each concentration
- At least 3 courses in each concentration must be taken at the 3000-4000 level
2. Interdisciplinary focus requirement
- FAHS.2130 Foundations in Liberal Studies
- FAHS.4130 Capstone in Liberal Studies
3. A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.20
Note: Students must also fulfill the university’s Core Curriculum requirements and the FAHSS Language requirement.
It is important that students meet regularly with their BLA adviser, since each concentration has specific requirements.
For more information, see the Undergraduate Catalog.