Each year, the Faculty Excellence Awards Committee (formerly the Faculty Honors Awards Committee) recommends outstanding faculty for achievements in teaching and mentoring. Seven Award categories are now available for application (see below). Please click on the individual awards below to access guidelines including the description, eligibility, application requirements and submission instructions for each award.
- Faculty may self-nominate/apply for a single award per year.
- Nominators may nominate up to three faculty colleagues, with no more than one nomination per category.
- Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching
- Award for Excellence in Graduate Teaching
- Award for Excellence in Teaching by an Adjunct Faculty
- Award for Excellence in Online Teaching
- Award for Excellence in Mentoring River Hawk Scholars Academy (RHSA) Students
- Award for Excellence in Mentoring Honors College Students
- Award for Excellence in Promoting Diversity, Equity & Inclusion