First-time, first-year international, undergraduate applicants who meet the necessary requirements may be eligible to be considered for some Merit Scholarships as well as Fellowship Opportunities. International students can apply for an alternative loan if able to obtain a U.S. cosigner. Graduate students may also be eligible to apply for Teaching or Research Assistantship (TA/RA) opportunities through the academic departments. All queries concerning assistantships should be directed to the graduate coordinator in the student's department.

International Aid Help Videos