Many Financial Aid Services Are Mobile
Why Go Mobile?
- Complete financial aid forms on your phone, tablet or computer.
- Securely upload documents from any device and E-sign documents for both you and your parents.
- Manage your financial aid tasks online.
- Track the status of your uploaded documents.
documentsWhich Documents Are Mobile
- Verification Worksheets
- All tax documents, statements & schedules
- Non-Filer Forms
- Other certificates and statements as requested
- Proof of Citizenship with Affidavit
- Special Circumstances
- Dependency Overrides
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
accountYour Financial Aid (FA) Portal Account
If you were selected for Federal Verification after completing the FAFSA, you will need to provide additional information to complete your financial aid file. The verification process is completed in your Financial Aid Portal (FA Portal). Students will need a UMass Lowell (UML) email address before being able to access the Financial Aid Portal.
New to UMass Lowell?
- Look up your UML email account using your UMass Lowell student ID and follow the instructions to set up your password and security questions. Your default password will follow this format: Riverhawk12345678, where the last eight digits are your student ID.
- Once you have your UML student email and have set up your password, you will log in to the Financial Aid Portal to register your account
Already have a UML email account and Password?
- Log in to your Financial Aid Portal using your UML student email & password to register your account
Three Easy Steps
- You must enter your UMass Lowell student email & password when logging on to the Financial Aid Portal.
- Confirm your student information - this should match the data exactly as entered on the FAFSA. Make sure all the information entered in correct (You will only be asked to do this step once)
- Click "Register Account" button
Once your account is confirmed, log in and required tasks will become available.