What You Should Do:
Check out Your Guide to Financial Aid for information on financial aid programs available to you!
- Apply for aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Our UMass Lowell School Code is: 002161.
- RequestFederal Student Aid ID (FSA ID) for you and a parent/guardian to sign the FAFSA.
- Avoid delays by using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool (DRT) on the FAFSA to report tax information.
What You Should Know:
- The FAFSA is available starting October 1 each year and the UMass priority filing deadline is March 1.
- Meet the eligibility requirements
- Find out how we determine your financial need
- Find out When will you get your award letter
- Create a financial plan using our online cost planner
- Get an Estimate of your aid eligibility with the Net Price Calculator