To make a payment or view your account online:
- Log in to SiS, the Student Information System.
- Within the Student Center, go to the Finance and Financial Aid section.
- Click on the Student Financial Center button.
- Click on the View All Invoices link. This field updates once monthly when a new bill is generated, and lists previous invoices for reference.
- You can pay your eBill online via credit card or electronic check by clicking the link under the Payment Options section.
- Your Account Summary will update within 24 hours after changes or payments are made to your account.
See our eBilling Tutorial (pdf) for more information on viewing and paying your bill.
Students may grant parents, guardians, family, spouses, employers, etc. access to their account via UShare.
Students are responsible for updating address information with UMass Lowell online or by submitting a Student Information Change Form (pdf) to the Registrar’s Office.
UMass Lowell does not provide official transcripts or diplomas to anyone with an outstanding financial obligation. Prior to graduation or having a student's record cleared for the issuing of any appropriate refund, outstanding UMass Lowell bills must be paid (library fines, parking fines, etc.) and all University-owned property must be returned (athletic, lab, library books, etc.). If any debts remain unpaid, a student's official transcript and or diploma will not be released and the student will not be readmitted until those charges are paid.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view any pdf files. It can be download for free from the Adobe website.