For each semester you are enrolled, you will receive an email in your UMass Lowell student email account when your eBill is available for view. UMass Lowell does not provide paper copies of bills. Bills are only distributed electronically. From your SiS self-service account, your eBill can be saved locally or printed. You can view your account summary on SiS.
Calculating Tuition and Fee Charges
Undergraduate tuition and fee charges are based on full-time status (12 or more credits).
- Once the add/drop period is over, students enrolled in less than full time (part-time) will have their charges automatically prorated to reflect the cost for the number of credits for which they are registered.
- Undergraduate students that register for a Division of Online and Continuing Education (OCE) class will be charged the OCE tuition and fees in addition to the undergraduate tuition and fees.
Graduate and OCE (Division of Online and Continuing Education) tuition and fees are based on actual course enrollment.
Financial Aid Disbursements
- Disbursements are made after the add/drop period of each semester once enrolled, residency, grade level and housing are confirmed and all program requirements have been met (i.e. loan entrance counseling, promissory notes, etc.).
- Financial aid disbursements are made directly to the student’s account (except in the case of student employment).
- Review your “To Do List” on your SiS student center for any outstanding items.