Why live here?
Why not? It’s awesome! River Hawk Village offers beautiful loft-style and high-end housing options on East Campus without breaking the bank. Stunning kitchens, common spaces, in-unit laundry, and private bathrooms provide students comfortable amenities in a unique and convenient setting. There is lounge & group study space available on each floor along with high speed WiFi throughout the building. Move right in and enjoy!
- Spectacular main floor lounge with pool tables & ping pong tables
- Onsite professional staff offices located in main lobby
- Beautiful views of the canal, Merrimack River and LeLacheur Park
- Easy access to the Tsongas Center, Campus Recreation Center & more!
- Enjoy the new university Bike Shop located right next door
River Hawk Village Virtual Tour
Exact floor plans vary from unit to unit, these layouts are representative of the most common units.
- Lobby / Lounge
- Studio Unit
Where is it?
What are the room choices?
There are a variety of room options and configurations available within River Hawk Village. From 2-person Studio units, to glorious Townhouse Deluxe units with multilevel floors, we have something for everyone.
All 4 Unit Types (Studio, Standard, Deluxe, Townhouse Deluxe) include:
- Twin XL beds, desks, desk chairs, dressers, closets, bookcase, dining table (except studio units) and high top counter chairs, TV stand, coffee table and sectional.
- A washer & dryer in unit (free laundry!)
- An apartment meal plan is mandatory, can be upgraded to the unlimited plan if desired
- A full kitchen (stovetop, oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator & sink)
- Easy access to the Hall Street Parking Garage
- Easy access to the University Suites Dining Hall
Number of residents?