Directions by Campus
You can also get personalized directions using our interactive Google maps.
Directions to Lowell Connector
- Traveling North on Route 3:
- Take exit 30B to the Lowell Connector and follow the directions below.
- Traveling South on Route 3:
- Take exit 30A for I-495 North. Immediately take exit 35C to the Lowell Connector and follow the directions below
- Traveling North or South on I-495:
- Take exit 35C to the Lowell Connector and follow the directions below.
Directions to UMass Lowell East (Bourgeois, Donahue, Fox, University Suites, Perkins and Leitch Halls) from the Lowell Connector
- From Lowell Connector, take exit 5B onto Thorndike Street.
- After four traffic lights (1/2 mile), Thorndike Street bears right and becomes Dutton Street.
- Continue to the end of Dutton Street and bear left after three traffic lights onto Arcand Drive.
- At the end of Arcand Drive, turn left at the traffic light onto Father Morrissette Boulevard.
- Proceed to the second traffic light and turn right onto Aiken Street.
- After the Recreational Center and before LeLacheur Park, take a left onto Pawtucket Street.
Directions to UMass Lowell South (Concordia and Sheehy Halls) from the Lowell Connector
- From Lowell Connector, take exit 3 onto Industrial Avenue.
- Take a right at the stop sign at the end of the ramp and proceed onto the rotary.
- Take the first right off of the rotary onto Industrial Avenue.
- Proceed straight through the first traffic light at the intersection of Chelmsford Street (Route 110). Industrial Avenue becomes Stevens Street at this intersection.
- Follow Stevens Street for approximately 1.5 miles.
- Take a right at the David Chandler Square sign onto Middlesex Street.
- Take the first left at the blinking light onto Wilder Street.
- Proceed a short distance to the light and turn left onto Broadway Street.
- Take the first right onto Solomont Way.
Directions to the UMass Lowell Inn & Conference Center:
- From Lowell Connector, take exit 5C (last exit) and take a left onto Gorham Street.
- Proceed approximately 1/4 mile and veer right onto Veteran's Way, which merges with Central Street.
- Remain in left lane and continue traveling straight on Central Street.
- Take a right onto Hurd Street.
- At the intersection, take a left onto George Street for parking.