Master of Business Administration Degree Overview
The highly acclaimed Master of Business Administration Degree at UMass Lowell will prepare you to lead organizations in today's rapidly changing business environment. Offered through the AACSB-accredited Manning School of Business, you can tailor your MBA to your career goals and interests by selecting from options in business analytics, finance, marketing and more. The flexibility of our MBA allows you to attend full- or part-time and complete any course on-campus or online.
UMass Lowell's MBA alums are leading companies in the financial, life sciences, technology and defense sectors. With significant real-world connections, our program offers internship experiences and connections to graduates leading Fortune 500 and innovative start-up companies.
Master of Business Administration Degree Options
- Business Analytics
- General Business Option
- Information Technology
- International Business
- Managerial Leadership
Why Choose UMass Lowell's MBA?
- Reputation: Our online MBA consistently ranks among the top programs in the country by U.S. News & World Report and Fortune. As an institution, UMass Lowell is ranked as the number 1 public university in Massachusetts by The Wall Street Journal.
- Accreditation: The Manning School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the world's premier accrediting body for business schools.
- Customization: Our MBA offers a variety of specializations to choose from, including accounting, finance, marketing and information technology, enabling you to tailor learning to your career goals.
- Affordability: Our MBA can be completed online for under $20K if your bachelor's coursework satisfies foundation course requirements.
- Alumni network: Our network of more than 10,000 program alumni is an invaluable resource for students and graduates, providing internship opportunities, job leads, mentorship and professional connections.