Following are the Equal Opportunity guidelines which relate to for all UMass Lowell employees, visitors, and vendors. For additional information on prevention and response to sexual violence, please visit the Sexual Violence Prevention & Education website.
Equal Opportunity and Conduct Guidelines
Please Note: A Large Print version of the Nondiscrimination Guidelines is available upon request from Equal Opportunity and Outreach, 978-934-3565.
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Guidelines (Covered Individuals with Disabilities) (pdf)
- Guidelines for Veterans (pdf)
- Consensual Relationships (pdf)
- UMass Lowell Statement for the Usage of Restroom Facilities (pdf)
- University of Massachusetts Non-Discrimination and Harassment Policy (pdf)
- University of Massachusetts Administrative Standards for the Non-Discrimination and Harassment Policy
- University of Massachusetts Principles of Employee Conduct (pdf)