UMass Lowell no longer accepts CASH for the payment of student tuition, fees, or room or meal plan charges. Students and their families can pay by using a personal check, bank check, money order, credit card or payment plan via Sallie Mae.
Pay by Check
Please make checks payable to UMass Lowell at the following address:
Student Financial Services - University Crossing
220 Pawtucket Street, Suite M30
Lowell, MA 01854-5110
Pay by Credit Card
Pay by International Wire/Money Order
- International wire transfer payments are available through the Western Union Business Solutions website.
- Please note: This option is only available for international wire payments.
- Payments accepted after 4 p.m. will not be processed until the next business day.
Pay by Monthly Budget Plan (Sallie Mae)
- The Tuition Pay Monthly Budget Plan is available through Sallie Mae. This plan enables you to make payments in monthly installments for the full year's tuition and fees. This is not a loan program and there are no finance or interest charges.
- There is a nonrefundable application fee.
- Sign up begins in July for the Fall term.
- For more information, please call the Student Financial Services Office at 978-934-3570 or email: StudentFinancialServ@uml.edu.