You have a passion for traveling the World, learning about different cultures, or working in international affairs. Now you can highlight your leadership experiences in and beyond the classroom.
The River Hawk Experience Distinction’s Global Engagement track will launch in Fall 2018!
To earn the distinction in Global Engagement, you must:
- Sign up for the Distinction
- Complete and reflect upon two approved Global Engagement courses
- Complete and reflect upon two approved Global Engagement experiences
RHED approved experiences may be either:
- Pre-approved from our list, which will include things like study abroad, faculty led trips, participation in on-campus international club or work in international-focused academic center.
- Custom-designed by you to reflect your personal interests and approved by the RHED committee
Coming to the RHED website in late Spring 2018: The RHED Global Engagement rubric, course list, and list of pre-approved experiences along with the application to propose your own custom global engagement experiences.
Please note: Only courses and experiences that take place after your RHED sign-up is approved may be used to fulfill RHED requirements.