You have a passion for sustainability issues and concerns. Now you can highlight your sustainability knowledge beyond the classroom.
Sustainability Distinction Requirements:
- Sign up and select the Sustainability Distinction in the RHED portal
- Complete 2 approved courses within the Sustainability Distinction
- Complete 2 pre-approved experiences within the Sustainability Distinction
- Complete guided reflections for courses/ experiences, and submit supporting learning artifacts for each course
- Reflection: An academic reflection is a short essay for assessment in an academic, experiential learning and skill development context. Guided questions/ prompts provided.
- Learning Artifact: A learning artifact is something that you created in response to a course assignment. It may be an essay, slideshow, website, poster, brochure, or something else.
Option: Students may propose a custom-designed experience or request a course approved by contract.
- Submitted by student to reflect their individual experiences
- Must meet at least half of the Distinction's learning outcomes
- All submissions must be made prior to starting the experience or course
- Individual request approval is managed by the RHED committee members