You have a passion for solving problems and the ambition and drive to create a new product or venture. Now you can highlight your entrepreneurship experiences in and beyond the classroom.
Entrepreneurship Distinction Requirements:
- Sign up and select the Entrepreneurship Distinction in the RHED portal
- Complete 2 approved courses within the Entrepreneurship Distinction
- Complete 2 pre-approved experiences within the Entrepreneurship Distinction
- Complete guided reflections for courses/ experiences, and submit supporting learning artifacts for each course
- Reflection: An academic reflection is a short essay for assessment in an academic, experiential learning and skill development context. Guided questions/ prompts provided.
- Learning Artifact: A learning artifact is something that you created in response to a course assignment. It may be an essay, slideshow, website, poster, brochure or something else.
Option: Students may propose a custom-designed experience or request a course by contract.
- Submitted by student to reflect their individual experiences
- Must meet at least half of the Distinction's learning outcomes
- Individual request approval is managed by the RHED committee members