University Relations Web Services has replaced the native iOS and Android Roadster Routes apps with a progressive web app. The new app integrates bus route information, parking availability and maps providing a better experience for users.
The new map has everything you need to visit and travel on campus – right at your fingertips, including:
- Live bus locations thanks to GPS-tracking
- Access bus stop locations
- Save locations
- Personalize your map
- See live parking availability
- Find accessible paths and entrances
To add the app to your mobile home screen, visit the Campus maps website
- On iPhone in Safari click “share” and “add to homescreen”
- On Android, in Chrome click : the “add to homescreen”
The old Roadster Routes or Parking apps will continue to work on iOS and Android devices but will not be updated and will no longer be available for download in the app stores. We recommend adding the new Maps app to your homescreen for the best experience.