Transportation Services Hours of Operation
- We will be running full Day Service on Saturday 5/6 from 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Night service will start at 6 p.m. and end at 9 p.m.
- Service will not reopen until late August, please utilize the LRTA for transportation needs throughout summer break. The LRTA is free for those with a UCard.
- Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Learn more by visiting the Day Service webpage.
Night & Weekend Service
- Monday - Friday: 6 p.m. - Midnight
- Saturdays: 9 a.m. - Midnight
- Sundays: Noon - Midnight
Learn more by visiting the Night & Weekend Service webpage.
Please utilize the Lowell Regional Transit Authority (LRTA) for transportation needs outside of our service hours. It is free for any student or staff member with your UCard.
Transportation is Hiring Drivers!
Students can visit our Employment page to apply today, and for more information. Non-students can email: email@example.com.
Why drive with us? We offer:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid Training
- Leadership and professional development opportunities
- Work study and non work study opportunities