If you want to maximize the most of your college experience, than living in a Living-Learning Community is for you!
LLCs provide students with the chance to live in an engaged, like-minded community of students and fellow scholars. Many LLC students experience college in similar ways, and LLCs provide support, resources and networking opportunities with students, staff and faculty at the University. LLCs facilitate close interaction with faculty advisors whom are here to help students navigate their college experience. We offer programming within the residence halls that are intentionally created for each unique LLC - Check out each LLC's page for the Learning Objectives to better understand what types of programming we provide to our students. Additionally, LLC students are afforded the opportunity to participate Priority Move-In to get them acclimated to their academic department and campus life before everyone else!
Living-Learning Community Staff
- Associate Director for Living-Learning Communities: provides oversight for the entire LLC program, helping to create a vision for the future!
- Coordinator of Living-Learning Communities: coordinates the signature events, major initiatives and provides support to the day-to-day LLC operations.
- Resident Directors & Complex Directors: facilitates the day-to-day operations of their respective LLCs, along with supervising the Resident Advisors.
- Resident Advisors: creates programming initiatives and engaging events that meet the needs of their respective LLC.
- Faculty/Staff Advisors: collaborate and partner with the Residence Life team to create a Living-Learning experience that will help students achieve success.