Steering Committee, preferably with involvement from the Design Team
Develop a plan for successful implementation of interventions.
- Set priorities for sequencing the implementation of specific activities. You may decide to pilot test certain activities before implementing widely.
- Identify personnel who should be involved.
- Develop a schedule for implementation. The schedule should set specific milestones for the project, and allow you to track the progress of implementation.
- As needed, provide training/orientation to supervisors and middle management who are somehow impacted by the intervention. Their cooperation and support can be critical to intervention effectiveness and success.
- Develop a communication plan to inform workers, supervisors, and managers.
- Celebrate successes and milestones.