You have a passion for serving as a leader on campus, in your community, or in your workplace. Now you can highlight your leadership experiences in and beyond the classroom.
The River Hawk Experience Distinction’s Leadership track will launch in Fall 2018!
To earn the distinction in Leadership, you must:
- Sign up for the Distinction
- Complete and reflect upon two approved Leadership courses
- Complete and reflect upon two approved Leadership experiences
RHED approved experiences may be either:
- Pre-approved from our list, which will include things like leading a campus club, being a supervisor in your workplace, or taking part in a qualified co-op
- Custom-designed by you to reflect your personal interests and approved by the RHED committee
Coming to the RHED website in late Spring 2018: The RHED Leadership rubric, course list, and list of pre-approved experiences along with the application to propose your own custom leadership experiences.
Please note: Only courses and experiences that take place after your RHED sign-up is approved may be used to fulfill RHED requirements.