Announcing More Options to Earn Your DNP Degree
Elevate your career and improve the health care system by earning your Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) degree from UMass Lowell with preparation as:
- A nurse leader with expertise in evidence-based health care and advanced leadership skills.
- A clinical expert with the skill to improve health care quality, teach others and formulate policies.
New for Fall 2020
UMass Lowell is excited to announce two more DNP degree options:
1) Direct BS-to-DNP full time and part time pathway:
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner option
- Family Nurse Practitioner Option