University Crossing serves as a hub of student activity and connect
the University’s three campuses and the downtown business and cultural district.
When Are We Open?
*There are some exceptions, including holidays and other special hours. Please read the complete list of our hours before visiting.
Spring 2018 Hours
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - Midnight
- Saturday: 9 a.m. - Midnight
- Sunday: 9 a.m - Midnight
Deli area and pizza close at 8 p.m. each night.
- Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Sunday: 9 a.m - 11 p.m.
- Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m - 5 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Virtually Walk Around UC!
Check Out What our Student Center has to offer.
Take a virtual tour of University Crossing, UMass Lowell’s 230,000-square-foot complex that serves as a hub of student activity and connects the university’s North, South and East campuses with the downtown business and cultural district.