Pulichino/Tong Family Foundation Business Scholarship
Application Deadline: Check back in January 2023
The Pulichino/Tong Family Foundation awards are for $5,000 ($2,500 per semester which will be applied directly to the student’s financial account) and may be continued until graduation on a semester basis, conditional upon satisfactory performance and continued financial aid eligibility. The maximum length of the award is six semesters.
Eligibility (check to see if you qualify):
- Are you an undergraduate student enrolled in the Manning School of Business?
- Will you have completed at least 24 or more credits (sophomore, junior or senior status) towards an undergraduate degree as of Sept. 2023?
- During the upcoming award year (2023-2024), will you be taking a minimum of four courses or 12 credit hours each semester?
- Do you have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 from UMass Lowell courses?
- Can you show evidence of financial need?* (Please attach a print-out of your SiS financial aid page.)
If you can answer “yes” to all of these questions, you may be eligible for a Pulichino/Tong Family Foundation Scholarship. Fill out the application below and mail the application back to apply. Applications, including the mandatory essay, must be submitted to the River Hawk Scholarship Portal.
Finalists will be selected by a committee and may be invited to meet with representatives of the Pulichino/Tong Family Foundation this spring. Announcement of Pulichino/Tong Family Foundation recipients will be made as soon as possible after that. The scholarship will take effect for the first semester of the next academic year.
*To be eligible for the Pulichino/Tong Family Foundation Need-Based Scholarship program, your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must show that you meet the following criteria:
- Your expected family contribution must be less than $5,000, and
- Commuting students must show a financial need greater than $10,000, or
- On-campus students (including those living adjacent to campus) must show a financial need greater than $15,000.
All applicants are required to file their FAFSA by March 1 of each year.