the 2019-2020 fafsa just went mobile!
The 2019-2020 FAFSA Cycle began October 1. Funds are limited so apply as soon as possible.
You can apply in two ways:
Key Features of myStudentAid include:
- Student and parents may begin, complete and submit a new or renewal FAFSA from their mobile device
- Users will be offered customized experience based on their role (student, parent or preparer)
- Users will have a secure experience with the same data protection as the online form
- Student and parents may use the Data Retrieval Tool (IRS DRT) to electronically transfer federal tax information to the FAFSA
- Students will be able to view additional information about the schools they select on their FAFSA