Navigating through the maze of resources can be challenging and knowing where to start is a common question, particularly if you are unfamiliar with the landscape or university culture. The Office of Multicultural Affairs (OMA) helps to guide you through these and other common situations while also helping you ‘find your place’ on campus.
OMA can provide:
- a safe place to process experiences, situations, or events
- support to work through common communication gaps or misinterpretations
- help on navigating the university system in culturally relevant ways
- ways to strengthen personal success and connections to important resources on and off campus
- culturally relevant strategies to address discrimination, racism, and bias incidents
- community building opportunities