From The Library
Memorial Day 2022
- The University library will be closed on Monday, May 30 for Memorial Day. Normal hours resume on Tuesday, May 31.
- Mondays & Wednesdays O'Leary is open 8 a.m. - 7 p.m. and Lydon is open 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesdays & Thursdays Lydon is open 8 a.m. - 7 p.m. and O'Leary is open 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- On Fridays both libraries are open from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- O'Leary will have extended Friday hours and be open until 7 p.m. on June 3 and June 17.
All libraries buildings will closed on weekends for the summer.
The Center for Lowell History is open by appointment only.
Live Chat Continues This Summer
The library will continue to offer live chat this summer.
You can chat with a live librarian Mondays through Fridays from noon - 2 pm. for help with your research, library related questions, or picking the best library tool for your needs.
You can also submit your question to the library staff at any time and we'll get back to you within 24 hours! We're here to help you have a successful summer.
Southeast Asian Digital Archive
The Southeast Asian Digital Archive (SEADA) has a growing collection of photos and artifacts from Lowell's Southeast Asian communities. One of the digitized photo collections is for the Angkor Dance Troupe, an organization dedicated to preserving Cambodian performing arts.
The vibrant photos are just a small part of the collection. Explore the digital archive to see other photos.