Concentration in Analytics & Operations Management
The Analytics & Operations Management Concentration provides students with an understanding of the complex web of activities, people and organizations needed to deliver products and services to customers, from small retailers to large Fortune 500 corporations. Concentration coursework will help you:
- Understand the significance of analytics and operations management in competing in the global marketplace.
- Learn about Six Sigma and other quality tools that have helped the world’s leading companies save millions of dollars and improve customer satisfaction.
- Develop the skills needed to make critical decisions about a company’s supply and distribution networks, warehousing needs and customer service standards.
Analytics & Operations Management is your choice if you:
- Are interested in the details of manufacturing products and delivering services to customers.
- Aspire to meet the challenges managing complex, global networks of suppliers and customers.
- Look forward to fast-paced, dynamic work where your decisions can have an immediate impact.
The courses you would take include:
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Service Management
- Managerial Quality Control
- Enterprise Systems Management
For the latest course information and descriptions, please visit the UMass Lowell online Undergraduate Academic Catalog.
To see the complete list of program requirements and a recommended sequencing, please view the Undergraduate Degree Pathway.
Read more about the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.