Full time | Part time | Online
The Manning School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. AACSB-accredited schools have the highest-quality faculty, relevant and challenging curriculum, and provide educational and career opportunities that are not found at other business schools.
The MBA program offers the following options*:
- Information Technology
- International Business
- Managerial Leadership
*A student not interested in a specific option may earn a General Business MBA.
The MBA program is designed to prepare graduates to:
- Understand the role of business in creating and capturing value in the economic system
- Integrate the functional areas of business to create value for the firm
- Effectively converse across all business functions in order to have an integrated perspective on business problems and issues
- Use the management process necessary to lead change
- Make ethical decisions fostering corporate citizenship
- Demonstrate competency in critical thinking and communication skills leading to effective problem solving and decision making
For more information on our MBA Program, please download our MBA Program Outline (PDF) and MBA Options Sheet (PDF).
For the latest details about requirements, admission, curriculum, course listings and degree pathways please visit the UMass Lowell online Graduate Catalog.