Use these core program tools to implement the Healthy Workplace Participatory Program.
Additional supporting tools can be found on the website pages. Links are to PDFs unless otherwise noted.
- Get Ready for Program Start Up - Learn what is needed to implement the program and tips to introduce it to management.
- Form Steering Committee - Strengthen management engagement and support.
- Identify and Train Facilitator - Learn how to lead a participatory program.
- Identify Health and Safety Priorities - Assess employee perceptions about workplace health and safety.
- Form Design Team - Strengthen involvement of front-line employees.
- Generate Solutions Using the IDEAS Tool - This is the heart of the program.Use a step-by-step process for designing interventions.
- Evaluate Your Program - Collect data to show your program is working.