Are you new to leading the Healthy Workplace Participatory Program in your organization?
The facilitation skills video series can help you bring your facilitation skills to the next level. You can apply the skills in these videos when working with any team, and share the videos with your team using the Group Facilitation Videos Playlist on CPH-NEW's YouTube channel.
Please try out these videos and give us your feedback:
- Download a Facilitation Skills Self-Assessment (pdf) for your own personal use before and after watching the videos.
- View the videos in these series
- Complete a brief evaluation survey
Videos 1-4 demonstrate facilitation techniques to use when forming a new team. These techniques can help members learn how to work together:
- Facilitate a participation agreement (2:55)
- Facilitate a communication agreement (2:55)
- Using the Check-in / Check-out process (3:32)
- Review the meeting agenda (2:15)
Videos 5-8 demonstrate facilitation techniques that promote positive group dynamics for effective, high impact meetings.