In this section you will find:
Substance Education Survey Information
Follow the web link for the Substance Education Survey and follow these steps:
- Create a new account (click "Go")
- School code = rowdy
- Password = rowdy
- Username = (pick anything)
- E-mail = Use your primary email address
- Financial Aid Online Entrance Interview - save time and get it completed before you come to campus!
- If you have not yet applied for Financial Aid, you can now do that on the web - click here for FAFSA online Title IV school code is 002161.
- SiS (Student Information System)
- Tuition Costs and Billing Information
- Student Affairs
- Office of the Dean of Student Services (including Student Conduct Code and other policies)
- Student Activities, Student Centers and Commuter Services
- Residence Life
- Counseling Service
- Student Health Services (including Immunization and Insurance Requirements)
- Office of Multicultural Affairs
- Disability Services
- Career Services
- Campus Ministries
Living on Campus
Help us make it easy for you to find the information you are looking for!
If you have a suggestion about links to information that would be helpful to you on this page, or easier ways to navigate the UMass Lowell site to get the information you need, please drop us a quick e-mail with your comments. Thanks!
Do you have questions? Please call us at 978-934-3980 or e-mail the Orientation Office.