Disability Services (DS) is an appointment-based service.
- Student who have already had an intake appointment and are fully registered with Disability Services must login onto Accommodate to book an appointment.
- Students who have not yet completed all steps of the Registration Process can only book an appointment with Disability Services once the required documentation has been approved and received an email requesting you to book an appointment. Please see the link to the registration process below.
Important Student Updates
- Spring Intakes: Registration for the Spring 2023 Semester is now open. Students who need to register, please follow the Registration Process.
- Accommodations Requests: Semester Requests for Spring 2023 is now open. Please login onto accommodate to submit your accommodations request for Spring Semester. The last day to submit accommodations request for Spring 2023 is April 21st, 2023.
- Students who need to schedule a make-up exam for the past semester, please contact the Testing Center directly as they will need to do this manually. For any other testing needs, please follow the guidelines on the Testing Center website.
Wellness Center - 3rd Floor of University Crossing
220 Pawtucket Street
Lowell, MA 01854
When emailing or leaving a voicemail always include your name, student ID number and a phone number that is best to reach you.
Our Business Hours
- Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:45 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
- Friday 9:15 a.m. - 4:45 p.m. EDT
- Email: Disability@uml.edu
- Phone: 978-934-4574
Please use the helpful links below for next steps:
New to UMass Lowell (UML)?
Want more information about the Disability Services Office?
Please complete the Disability Services Office - Prospective / Admitted Students More Information Form. We will reach out to you personally. The form can also be access by scanning this QR Code.