Disability Services is an appointment-based service. Students must call or log onto Accommodate to book an appointment.
Information for Summer / Fall 2022
- Students who need accommodations for their Placement Tests, please complete the Public Accommodations Request Form and submit your documentation.
- Students who need to register for Fall 2022, please complete the Public Accommodations Request Form and submit your documentation
- Registration for Fall 2022 will start on June 1st, 2022.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 978-934-4574
- Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:45 p.m. EDT
- Friday 9:15 a.m. - 4:45 p.m. EDT
Wellness Center - on the 3rd Floor of University Crossing, 220 Pawtucket St., Lowell, MA 01854
When emailing or leaving a voicemail please include your name, student ID number and a phone number that is best to reach you.
Please use the helpful links below for next step:
New to UMass Lowell (UML)?
Want more information about the Disability Services Office?
Please complete the Disability Services Office - Prospective / Admitted Students More Information Form. We will reach out to you personally. The form can also be access by scanning this QR Code.