The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with an Entrepreneurship Concentration prepares students to be an "outside of the box" thinker and innovator in today's complex global economy. Using an interdisciplinary focus, students who complete the concentration will:
- Develop the management skills required to identify and launch new business ventures around innovative products, services and technologies.
- Develop an understanding of the concepts and activities associated with entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Understand the financial aspects of an entrepreneurial venture from start-up to "harvest".
- Discover their individual "entrepreneurial spirit" through experiential learning in interdisciplinary classes and the College's Venture Lab.
As a capstone experience in the entrepreneurship concentration, students will develop the essential components of a new venture/new opportunity business plan.
For the latest course information please visit the UMass Lowell Online Academic Catalog.
The required courses within the Entrepreneurship concentration consist of:
- Starting a New Venture
- Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Managing Innovation
- Finance for Emerging Business Enterprises
View the suggested degree pathways
for the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Entrepreneurship.
Click for a list of Entrepreneurship Courses.