About Our Programs
The academic program in Nuclear Science and Engineering (NS&E) education at UMass Lowell was established in the 1960’s. UMass Lowell offers Bachelor's, Master's, and a Doctorate programs with a focus in NS&E. The Nuclear Engineering track resides in the Francis College of Engineering and the Radiological Science track resides in the College of Sciences.
UMass Lowell offers ABET accredited Chemical Engineering with a Nuclear Engineering Option and a Radiological Health Physics Option.
For information about scholarships please email email@example.com.
Francis College of Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering: Nuclear Engineering Option
- Nuclear Science and Engineering Minor
- Energy Engineering Minor
- Bachelor of Science in Physics: Radiological Health Physics Option
- Master of Science in Nuclear Engineering
- Master of Science in Radiological Science and Protection
- Master of Science in Medical Physics (?)
- Master of Science in Security Studies: Chemical, Biological, Nuclear & Explosive Security
- Doctor of Engineering in Energy Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy in Energy Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy in Chemical Engineering
- Doctor of Philosophy in Physics: Engineering Option
- Doctor of Philosophy in Physics: Radiological Sciences
Kennedy College of Sciences, Physics
- Medical Physics
- Photonics & Opto-electronic Devices
- Radiological Health Physics & General Work Environment Protection