There are many resources available on and off campus to help you support someone.
- If you see someone posting distressing content on Facebook or Instagram, or if they are behaving dramatically differently than usual, it may signal that this person needs help. Find out more about what signs to look for and what to do.
- How do you ask a friend if they're OK? The Seize the Awkward campaign gives you tips and encourages conversations about mental health.
- Email us at: email@example.com to learn how You Can Help a Friend. This JED Foundation workshop teaches students how to recognize and respond to signs of distress in peers.
- Join Love is Louder, a community of people working together to create a world where we all feel more connected and supported.
- Find resources about how to help on the Half of Us website
- Additional resources for family and friends