Resources for Students Looking for Support
I need help now, I'm in crisis:
- If you are having thoughts about hurting yourself or someone else, immediately call Campus Police at 978-934-4911, or go to the nearest emergency room.
- If you are experiencing a mental health crisis, call the on-call clinician anytime at 855-890-2879.
- Call Counseling Services at 978-934-6800 to make an appointment.
I want to meet with someone:
- Call Counseling Services at 978-934-6800 for crisis intervention, assessment, referrals and short term individual counseling.
- Call Disability Services at 978-934-4574 for information on accommodations and services.
- Call Health Services at 978-934-6800 for information on health-related needs.
I want to practice self-care:
- Check out different ideas for ways to take care of YOU.
Additional information, services and resources for the unique needs and concerns of various groups on campus.