Skip to Main Content

Update Bio Information

Student Information Change

You can update some information using your SiS self-service account such as preferred name, address, telephone number and personal email address. Below are links directly to SiS.

 Change of Address

Students are able to update permanent, mailing and degree addresses within your SiS Self-Service student account. Students may also still complete the Student Information Change (pdf) form from the Registrar's Office.

Note: International Students cannot update their permanent address.

Change of Name

To change your primary legal name, you must submit Student Information Change (pdf) form with legal documentation demonstrating the change, such as a driver's license, marriage certificate, etc.

  • Update Name (Preferred & Degree Type only) in SiS
  • Add Name (Preferred & Degree Type only) in SiS

 Phone Numbers

 E-Mail Address

 Personal Data Summary (in SiS)

  • View UMass ID
  • View Gender
  • View Date of Birth
  • View Birth State
  • View Marital Status
  • View Military Status
  • View Citizenship Information
  • View Last 4 digits of SSN (first 5 are masked)
  • View Visa or Permit Data