If you are a student interested in changing your major or program of study or adding a minor please follow the links below for steps how to do so by college.

If you are looking to drop a minor only, please complete Minor Drop Request Form.

If you are a faculty member looking for the change of major forms please visit the Faculty Forms page on the Registrar's website.