Already a Manning Student

Moving From Undeclared Business

If you are looking to declare your initial concentration, please arrange an advising appointment with your professional advisor.

Change of Concentration

If you are a Manning student already with a concentration and interested in updating your concentration(s) please complete and electronically submit Declaration or Change of Concentration form.

Minor Outside the Manning School

If you are looking to add a minor, please apply using the process for the home department of the minor you are interest in pursuing. See undergraduate online catalog for the list of available minors.

Student from Outside Manning School of Business Interested in Business

Bachelor of Business Administration

If you are interested in applying to transfer to the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program or add this program as a double major with your existing program, complete this Change of Major Request. A professional advisor will reach out to set up an appointment time to begin the change of major process. 


If you are interested in applying to add one of the Manning School of Business Minors please complete this Minor Declaration Request to arrange an appointment to discuss adding a minor in the Manning School.

NOTE: Student in the Bachelor's of Science in Business Administration are NOT eligible for a minor from the Manning School of Business.