To help make your residence hall feel more like home, we have researched and partnered with a number of vendors that offer products and services to provide you a positive residential experience and make your move-in process easier.
Bed Linen & Rugs
Your room is ready and waiting for you…are you ready to make it your home? We partner with Dormify to make it easy for you. In one order, you can get everything you need for your room.
- Bedding (pillows, sheets, comforter, blankets)
- Bath (towels, washcloths, caddies)
- Comfort (mattress toppers, backrest pillows, weighted blankets)
- Organization (closet and under bed storage, trunks, desk accessories, housewares)
- Carpets (area rugs and plush carpets)
- Décor (wall art and decals, lighting, accent pillows)
Make your room a home using the Dormify website.
The Office of Residence Life has designed a great set of care packages and package plans for you to choose from.
To order online: Visit our store on the SWAKU website. In addition to our snack and health-safety packages, our online store also offers specialty packages including Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, and Vegetarian care packages and discounted bundled package plans for the entire school year.
Don't wait. ... Order a care package for your student TODAY!
We partner with Roomie to provide bigger, more comfortable beds to students. The Roomie topper makes our TwinXL beds into a FullXL: 54" x 80"
All bed toppers are brand new and will be delivered prior to your arrival on campus. Students will be provided a unique link in their move-in email that allows them to purchase a mattress topper.
We partner with MicroFridge for incredibly easy 2-door refrigerator/freezer and a .7 cu. ft., 700 watt microwave oven rental and service. These units are ENERGY STAR rated and help protect the environment.
- Order by July 31 from the My Micro Fridge website, select Massachusetts then UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS-LOWELL.
- Fridges are delivered at no extra charge and rentals will be in the room before you arrive.
- MicroFridge provides free and fast year-round maintenance.
- No-hassle pickup: fridges are collected from your room at the end of the year.
- Cost-effective: split the price with a roommate to save even more!
- No-risk ordering: cancel any time before delivery for a full refund!
All prices and products can be found on the My Micro Fridge website.
UMass Lowell assumes no responsibility and provides no insurance or financial protection for student's personal property. By not carrying protection while on campus, you understand that you are fully responsible for your personal property and any damages you cause while living on campus.
All campus residents are eligible to protect their belongings through GradGuard's exclusive student endorsed renter's insurance program. For about $15 a month, you will receive protection in the case your property is stolen or damaged.
Students can sign up through their housing application or by visiting the GradGuard website.
Xfinity On Campus
UMass Lowell is proud to offer streaming entertainment content to residential students through an agreement with Comcast. You may access the 'XFINITY on Campus' service through a web browser, an app on your smartphone / tablet, or on a Roku device connected to a TV.
- Cloud DVR: Record and watch your favorite shows on your schedule, not the cable company's.
- On Demand Content: Access to a library of movies and shows available 24x7.
- Interactive Guide: Quickly find out what's on now using the channel and program guide.
- Upgrade Options: Purchase additional programming packages which may interest you, all with no long-term commitment.