How to print or save your documentation from the VA Website
- Go to the US Department of Veterans Affairs website.
- Find the Quick List menu at the bottom of the page and and click on eBenefits.
- Click the "Log In" button at the top of the eBenefits webpage.
- Log into the website. You will not be able to log in without checking the "Consent to Monitor" box.
- From the Dashboard web page click on the "Disabilities" link in the list on the left side of the screen." box.
- Print this page as a physical copy or save it as a PDF. Depending on the browser you are using, the steps to save a web page as a PDF may differ.
- Go back to your profile page and click on "Manage" from the horizontal menu at the top of the page.
From the Manage dropdown menu select "Documents and Records".
- From the Access, Your Documents and Records page click on the VA Letters section.
- From the Download VA Letters page, click on "Benefit Summary – Veteran Benefits" from under the Step 2: Select a letter from the following list heading.
- On the Benefit Summary Letter page scroll down to the VA Benefit Information section.
There uncheck the "Your current monthly award amount" box.
Leave the other 3 boxes checked.
Then click the "Generate Benefit Summary Letter" link below it.
- Print or save the PDF that was generated. Be sure that your letter includes the VA Benefit Information section.
- Provide a copy of both the disability information and the generated letter to Disability Services.