If you do not believe that your needs are being adequately or appropriately met, you are encouraged to meet with Disability Services. We will work with you on a case-by-case basis to attempt to resolve your concerns when feasible within the limits established by law for the provision of reasonable accommodations.
- Clara I Reynolds - Associate Vice Chancellor, Equal Opportunity and Outreach Diversity & Inclusion, Clara_Reynolds@uml.edu Phone: 978-934-3565
- Donna Vieweg - Assistant Director, Equal Opportunity and Outreach Diversity & Inclusion, Donna_Vieweg@uml.edu Phone: 978-934-3566
- U.S. Department of Education - Office for Civil Rights, 5 Post Office Square, 8th Floor, Boston, MA 02109-3921, Phone: 617-289-0111, TTY: 800-877-8339, email: OCR.Boston@ed.gov
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission - John F. Kennedy Federal Bldg., 475 Government Center, Boston, MA 02203, Phone: 800-669-4000, TTY: 800-669-6820
- Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination - 436 Dwight Street, Room 220, Springfield, MA 01103, Phone: 413-739-2145