Diversity and Inclusion ERG
“The mission of the Diversity and Inclusion Employee Resource Group is to assist the university in accomplishing its strategic diversity and inclusion goals and creating a supporting and engaging community and which everyone feels accepted, appreciated, respected and valued for their contributions.”
- Provide a safe space for personal and professional networking for all UMass Lowell diverse employees.
- Provide a safe space for the discussion and support of guidelines that impact UMass Lowell diverse employees.
- Provide opportunities for social events designed to build community among employees from diverse backgrounds Faculty/Staff.
- Support UMass Lowell’s commitment to inclusion and diversity by providing resources for recruitment, outreach, retention, and diversity education on diversity and inclusion issues.
- Assist with onboarding efforts and initiatives for diverse employees.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Diversity organizations in the Lowell community.
We invite you to join the Diversity and Inclusion Employee Resource Group. For more information, please email email@example.com or call 978-934-3565.