- Designs and implements diversity, inclusion, workforce planning, and management initiatives, based on best practices
- Provides guidance to address and resolve matters related to civil rights including, among others, employment discrimination, sexual harassment, and sexual assault
- Offers alternate resolution services, when appropriate
- Provides guidance and support to attract and retain diverse students, faculty and staff
- Reviews concerns in accordance with the university’s equal opportunity Guidelines
EOO welcomes the opportunity to hear from you to discuss these services.
This “EEO is the Law” poster (pdf) provides an overview of many relevant equal opportunity laws.