A minor in Chemistry consists of 18-24 credits. All course pre-requisites must be satisfied.
- CHEM.1210 Chemistry I
- CHEM.1220 Chemistry II
- CHEM.1230L Chemistry I Laboratory
- CHEM.1240L Chemistry II Laboratory
- At least four additional CHEM.xxxx courses
- Not more than two may be from the same chemistry area
- At least two courses must carry a laboratory component
- A lecture course with a co requisite laboratory course will be considered as one course of the additional course requirement
- At least eight semester hours must be taken at or above the 3000 course level, and of these courses, at least 3 credits must be in a chemistry course or courses not required by the curriculum of the student's department
For more information, please contact the Chemistry Department.