UMass Lowell continues to grow in size and reputation, and managing parking inventory is essential in maintaining a fair and equitable system is critical.
The university's Parking Committee, comprised of representatives from a cross-section of campus, carefully considered and adopted a number of policy change recommendations for the 2018-2019 academic year.
Summary of Policy Changes
For the 2018-2019 Academic Year:
- North: The Cumnock Designated parking program permanently ended in the summer of 2018 The Cumnock Lot will only be available to Cabinet members and visitors by reservation.
- South: There are no changes to the parking lot assignments on South Campus.
- East: There are no changes to the parking lot assignments on East Campus.
Parking Rates for the 2018-2019 academic year are as follows:
- Cabinet Parking - $1300/year*
- Cumnock Designated - $1300year*
- Wannalancit Preferred - $650/year*
- Department Chairs - $350/year*
- Benefited Faculty/Staff - $350/year*
- Non-Benefited Staff - $175/year*
- Adjunct Faculty - $80/year*
*Benefited employees and adjunct faculty are required to enroll in a pre-tax payroll deduction. This is deducted each pay period that the faculty/staff member is paid.