UMass Lowell continues to grow in size and reputation, and managing parking inventory is essential in maintaining a fair and equitable system is critical.
The University's Parking Committee, comprised of representatives from a cross-section of campus, carefully considered and adopted a number of policy change recommendations for the 2016-2017 academic year.
Summary of Policy Changes
For the 2016-2017 Academic Year:
- North: There are no changes to the parking lot assignments on North Campus.
- South: The Sheehy Park Lot will no longer be available as a parking option.
- East: There are no changes to the parking lot assignments on South Campus.
Parking Rates for the 2016-2017 academic year are as follows:
- Cabinet Parking - $1200/year*
- Cumnock Designated - $1200year*
- Wannalancit Preferred - $550/year*
- Department Chairs - $350/year*
- Benefited Faculty/Staff - $350/year*
- Non-Benefited Staff - $175/year*
- Adjunct Faculty - $80/year*
*Benefited employees and adjunct faculty are required to enroll in a pre-tax payroll deduction. This is deducted each pay period that the faculty/staff member is paid.
Many other resources about 2016-2017 parking can be found on our website and linked below:
Any questions regarding the new policy can be directed to our office via e-mail: UCAPS@uml.edu.